It’s been a little while since I’ve posted anything, so here is a quick update.
I finally pulled the trigger and implemented AMP. All the pages are now Accelerated Mobile Pages. I didn’t have to sacrifice anything, but I also didn’t spend very much time on the design or presentation. I’ll pretend that I was going for a “less is more” approach. Most visitors come from mobile, so they didn’t get to see any of the fancy stuff that was only for the desktops. I hope to post more often, they’ll be a lot shorter, so come back soon.
I might start finding primes again. The math behind it is interesting and educational.