The new design is up and running. I still have to pull the data from the old pages; I’ll probably do that tomorrow. I’ve been a little under the weather, so I’ve been resting most of the day, but I did manage to get this almost finished. I did all the HTML/CSS, as you can probably tell.

I’m using Silex, Twig, and Doctrine. I’m not sure how I can get the ‘here’ class added to the page you are currently on using this setup, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

I’ll eventually put up a link to the previous site with the old blog pages. I don’t want to move them over to this site. I’m afraid they may have several grammar mistakes.

This blog will hopefully serve as a way for me to share my knowledge with other people. I’ll be adding tutorials as well as a few other things.